Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday...okay got that right? LOL

Today I was able to sleep in til 10 am..and am so thankful, being I went out last night with some mom's to celebrate a really good friend's birthday. I left early. I'm always so tired. I feel like maybe if someone could let me sleep for a week, I will have caught up on all the sleep I missed over the past 8 years, since I got pregnant.

Matthew and Eric went out to play in the snow today. Matthew received a really cool snowball maker as a birthday gift, that he had been dying to use. Thank you God that the cold weather doesn't bother Eric, the way it bothers me. I always feel it in my bones, and am always cold, no matter how bundled I get.

Tomorrow is Valentines day. When I married Papa Swan I told him, that due to us being married so close to this holiday, that my real valentine's day is our anniversary. I told Matthew the other night at dinner, that Mommy married my valentine and that is why my anniversary is more important than the day 4 days before. Although I also told him, that since he has been born, he is also my valentine and for him, the day is special. He was the most wonderful valentine's / anniversary present that first year. And continues to be, everything to me, that no holiday or card could ever come close to representing.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone that is celebrating it with ones that you love. Love in itself is definitely a reason for a celebration, and should last more than one day a year. Otherwise, it's kind of hypocritical, or doesn't feel as special, due to anyone can make a difference for one day in some one's life....it's all those days in between though that matter.

No comments: