Monday, March 9, 2009

Make that Three Teeth in One Week and some green leaves for Mama Swan

Knock on Wood, the incident the other day possibly was a one time deal. His teacher assured me that there was no need for us to meet and talk about it..so fingers crossed.

The other night, Matthew yelled, "MY OTHER TOOTH FELL OUT!!!!"

That makes three teeth right next to each other on the top! I'm having a heart attack picturing him toothless very soon.

He had fallen, running up my hardwood stairs earlier in the day and banged his chin very hard. I'm thinking that combined with Papa Swan noticing he hadn't stopped wiggling the tooth for the past couple of days, might have done the trick.

I don't know if this is normal. Three teeth in one week???? I have to make him a dentist appointment.

The weekend provided some warm weather, so yesterday he was outside with Papa Swan playing in the yard.

I was upstairs doing laundry I had been avoiding all week, along with some spring fever to get me to organize some old toys, old clothes..etc..

Matthew yells to me from downstairs "MOM!! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!! BUT I CAN'T BRING IT UPSTAIRS BECAUSE I HAVE MUD ALL OVER MY BOOTS!!

I come downstairs to meet him halfway through the house, with his muddy boots, but I get over it quick when he hands me about 20 small sticks all tight together in his hands...and then says "See there is some green leaves in there too!"

The pile is still on my counter and I plan on keeping those green leaves forever in my treasure chest...of little things he gives me.

Snow today..but who cares..more green leaves right around the corner.

No comments: