Monday, August 27, 2007

American Idol YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING in MY BOOK

American Idol declined my brother but the whole process was nothing like you see on TV. He auditioned in front of 15,000 people in the arena so the sound quality made it impossible to hear him. The judges were not Randy, Paula & Simon but other people and they literally would pick 4 people, and pick three of that four to be sent home without even hearing them sing. At least he got to sing, but not in my opinion for the right people. Oh well, they don’t know what their missing.
I don't know now if they are going to have me as a viewer this year. Kind of hard to accept them and give them my nights 2 sometimes 3 times a week for a few months, when they don't accept my blood. Kind of leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
And I'm not a sore loser. I didn't lose, my brother didn't lose either. He wasn't heard and so he couldn't be judged correctly.
Well now my cousin was also auditioning so if she makes it, I will vote for her (and watch for her only), but I haven't talked to her yet to find out.

No comments: