Thursday, February 1, 2007

Friends make the world go round




I am just going to type a little right now due to dinner time and Matthew is bringing in his toy food into the kitchen and interupting me so his toy food is overtaking the real food right now:-)

Today was an awesome day. We had some of Matthew's best friends over and a friend for Mommy so we had a really a nice time. It was a musical time. And the animals from around the area I'm sure were heading to my house, when they all played at the same time. But it was cute and they actually played better than in the past. The last two times Matthew has been with his friends, they all played awesome and we're starting to really see them all growing up. The twins turned 4 in December and Matthew is going to be 4 on Feb 7th:-( It's almost as old as 5 in my eyes which is half way to double digits..I'm hyperventilating just thinking about it.

No comments: