Friday, February 2, 2007

Matthew - only 5 days til 4 years old


What else is new? It's going to take me awhile to find the avenue I want to take with this blog. I thought I could set it up more like a webpage with catagories, pictures and journaling but I'm not sure yet.


If I wind up doing a webpage, you all will be the first to know:-)


Matthew today is putting up with Mommy. Earlier this week, in my panicked state preparing for his birthday party, cleaning the house, being on the computer..I told him Honey Mommy is so busy, I need to think and plan and I will be with you in a little while. He actually said "Mommy you use your brain to think, not the puter"....out of the mouth of a 4 year old who to this day in his stubborn way won't do his abc's with me except for when they come out on his own every once in awhile to show us, he does know them. This is the little boy that said a few weeks ago, "Mommy I use imagination!" And I can't get him to do the abc's willingly:-)lol


Today he made on his own a beautiful art project all by himself of an unopened foam halloween mask and used his glitter glu (that I thought was out of his reach). He made it better than the ones on the front of the package and did it all quietly while Mommy was on the computer . Yesterday he drew his own self portrait with duck tape on a ice cream stick as his mouth. It looked just like him except for the stick!


I know he has everything in him to come out...I just need to find out how to get him to give it to me when I need it!


He is so wonderful. He tells me on my ugliest days, that I'm pretty. Without me having to ask. I know all moms go through this. I just need to write it all down to remember it..because the last 3 years are a blur....even though we have millions of pics and videos to look at...and I was with him every single second. How could it be a blur?


Til later

No comments: