Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Remember When Wednesday - Imagination into Creation

Today we thought we would take advantage of some time at home since we have been so busy lately.


I told Matthew that maybe after lunch we could bake something for dessert. I dug out all my cookbooks and unfortunately, I should have kept my mouth shut because I need some staple ingredients from the store first.

Matthew said "We don't have to go to the store Mommy".

He got his Spiderman chair, climbed up onto my kitchen counter area where all my baking stuff is and he found an Oreo cookie crust. I mentioned that Mommy didn't have the right ingredients to fill it.

He climbed down and pronounced I know!!!

We use Oreo cookies and peanut butter with lemon drops!!! I mentioned we didn't have lemon drops but got out a paper plate for him to take his imagination to the next level. To let him develop his dream, I got him sprinkles.


He said they are so delicious and maybe we can maybe make another one when Daddy comes home from work so he could have one too.

No comments: