Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thoughts for Thursday- Moms & Wives in the media

With all of the horrible news in the media about pregnant women missing and found dead, wives who have been abused by there husbands and suddenly disappear, I have been reading a very informative site on abuse.

All of us suffer from abuse whether partially the abuser or the victim. I know I have been guilty myself in many relationships including my marriage of behaviors that have caused harm to myself or those I loved. I know this is due to the fact that my heart or my soul might have felt victimized at the time. To those I hurt, I am deeply sorry and to this day am trying to walk forward with God in my life and my son by creating a family environment and creating positivity instead of negativity. I know relationships are hard and that for a team to work...all partners must be equal or it will never work.

For all of those mother's out there who suffer and all of those father's who suffer, the information on the page by Dr.Irene might be of some help. Click on Dr. Irene and it will bring you to the page.

In the meantime my prayers are to the families who have been victimized or who have lost someone by such a tragic and un-necessary loss and heat of emotions that just get entangled and can't get undone.

No comments: