Thursday, May 17, 2007

Remember When Wednesday on Thursday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!


Babe,
Don't think of your age, think of your accomplishments. Without you there wouldn't be Matthew. That's something to celebrate !!








It's funny because as I'm typing this one of Matthew's shows is singing a Happy Birthday song!!

I just wanted to say that you might feel like you don't want today to come, but it comes anyway. One thing that remains is your son...his heartbeat is yours, his unbelievable image of you is watching you in a mirror.

I love watching both of you everyday, as you both discover more about each other.

My fisherman - He Is Your Best Catch...

Enjoy your day and as soon as the rain stops, I'm giving you the day off. I just want you to know that I'm aging with you so if you look at it that way, I'm still that 18 year old goofball in my brain..so that would make you still 24.

Have a wonderful day and tonight I'm making you a roast and Shaws is making you a cake (since Matthew already told you).


Love

Your wife and mother of your best catch

No comments: