Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Remember When Wednesday - Matthew's visit to Zoo at 18 months old







Once I start looking at my punkin's pics on the computer, I literally am entranced and can not move my feet from the ground.


I am stuck and in love. Reminds me of that Lionel Richie song Stuck on you. I have probably 5,000 pics of him since birth on our computer. My parents had probably less than 100 of me in my whole lifetime. I know it was not the era of the digital camera. I wish it was because for me to be able to create a view into his world for him to look back at someday is something that is priceless. I have movie films of my family growing up but they didn't even have sound. It would have been so awesome to hear my mom saying whatever it was she was saying to me with love you can see on her face. Matthew will never have that problem. He has videos and movies and pictures with us to remind him of our love.


This morning I got stuck on pictures I found where we took him to Southwick's Zoo in Mendon, MA when he was 18 months old.
The first and last picture are of him in the petting zoo. I love what looks like him grabbing a turkey's bum.
The other pics are of myself with him and Daddy and him looking at the monkeys.

My blogs are shorter these days because I am busy creating more memories and cleaning (as usual).

Daddy has to go to PA next week with work so we are trying to plan our trip to go as well.

Enjoy.

No comments: