Friday, June 1, 2007

Fantasy Friday - I wish Life Would always be this simple


This morning my lovebug is in an ever lovin buggy mood. I love mornings like this where all he does is tell us how much he loves us, gives us unbelievable amount of kisses and hugs and is so silly (almost goofy silly). He gets a kick out of himself when he's being silly now. It is the most precious thing to watch. He has a belly laugh when he tries to laugh at himself being silly. You can't help but smile being around him when he is this way.
If you look at the picture he is cutting up paper into little pieces. The first time I gave him scissors he loved them. He could just cut paper into tiny pieces for hours. I'm tempted to spend a whole day that way, but I don't have it in me. As long as he is doing something craft related, he is happy.
The piece of paper he cut, he asked me for a piece of tape. He looked in our junk drawer and I heard him yell "DUCK TAPE". (Daddy's little boy) I said "No Honey, use regular scotch tape." He said "Mommy, help me wrap up this present." I said, "Present? Ok." (I thought it was just a little wad of scrunched up paper) After I helped put the tape around this little piece of paper, he said "Now OPEN YOUR PRESENT MOMMY!!" Princess N is coming tonight for the weekend, so I thought him being in the typical mood a man would be in when he hasn't seen the love of his life in a month, that he was making the present for her (because he would). I opened the little piece of paper and wrapped inside this little green piece was mysteriously hidden from me, a ORANGE CRAYON!!! I told him that I ALWAYS WANTED AN ORANGE CRAYON.
He hugged and kissed me and then made me a beautiful card with a whale on it, a submarine and some sea otters and other fish using a blue marker.
Now he is sitting next to me tapping his feet and singing and climbing on my kitchen counters and we have errands to run...so catch ya later.

No comments: