Monday, June 11, 2007

Manic Two Weeks instead of Manic Monday?










But they have been awesome. Sorry to all 2 of you out there that missed me.
Last Tuesday around 4 pm, we as a family started to our trek to PA. Daddy slept at Grandpa's house with us but then headed down to King Of Prussia and later Edison, NJ with work. He returned to us on Saturday night after some fun filled crazy days for Mommy and Matthew.
I will blog more later. Today is my unwinding jet lag feeling day of cleaning my house, unpacking etc. etc.

I am posting some pics here that tell a little story behind my little man and our family trip. I don't know what was wrong with my camera this trip. A lot of pics I took look like I was drunk. Ironically, Matthew's pics came out better then mine. scary i know...

Enjoy!

PS...funny thing these days by Matthew: When he gets mad at Eric or myself he calls us(yelling) YOU DOODLE DONALD DUCK!!!!







No comments: