Monday, October 29, 2007

MANIC MONDAY - BUT A GOOD MANIA...FOR ONCE

IT'S JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY...LA, LA, LA....WISH IT WERE SUNDAY...

CAUSE THAT'S MY FUN DAY...LA LA LA

RED SOX AND THE PATRIOTS (THAT i AGAIN DIDN'T WATCH) LA, LA, LA, LA, LA...

WORLD SERIES WIN AND SMASHING THE REDSKINS 52-SOMETHIN...LA, LA, LA, LA, LA

sorry....actually yesterday I wasn't feeling good so I was thrilled to find myself up at midnight last night watching the wonderful game with the red sox winning. I clapped to loud though and woke up Matthew, but not before actually watching the whole game.

I love them all. Jacoby is my favorite though. What an experience for someone with that Little League little boyish grin and what a talent he is!! Thank you Jacoby!!! Thank you Mike Lowell for your Home Run last night:-) Thank you for giving us that fourth run. Talk about a finger biting, glued to my seat last inning. I could go on and on but this is going to be short. I have to pick up Matthew from school because he actually made it today.

Here is a picture of my little guy modeling his Halloween attire this morning. Front and Back for Mommy.

No comments: