Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Short But Sweet Wednesday

Matthew's cold is in high gear and I thought he would be going to school today. Instead we stayed home and brought out the nebulizer. Every year around this time it's needed and then knock on wood, we will be good for the rest of the year...

Good News today though is last night I finally got my pics uploaded to the computer. There were pictures as far back as August. I haven't been that bad since we lived in the apartment when our addition was being done and sometimes didn't have adequate computer access.

If you scroll down my blog to the first few days of October, you'll see my first picture of my punkin' in the punkin patch in 2003.

Here is the one from a few weeks ago, same pathetic punkin patch.



BUT WHAT A CUTE PUNKIN!!

No comments: