Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Some funnies from Matthew

Before I forget, I have been meaning to add some funny stuff coming out of my little guy these days.

  • This morning, when he woke up he told Eric that Noggin (children's network for those without kids) said he didn't have to go to work today. Eric informed him that unfortunately, Noggin wasn't his boss.
  • He has been mentioning his friends these days. They might be friends mommy might have been in a playgroup with when he was 2 or 3, but for some reason he is now talking about them and remembering their names. Today he said, Mom my friend David lives in NORTH DAKOTA!!! And has long hair like you (meaning me)!! haha First off, we only have a couple states on the map down and I wasn't aware until today that North Dakota was one of them. I thought he was going to say his friend David who lives in the next town, not across the country! I said, "Oh honey, that's wonderful and long hair like Mommy too!! Cool!!"
  • Every morning when he wakes up, I ask him what he dreamed about. Last week, he said he didn't dream. I said, "Oh well, sometimes that happens" He said "MY DREAMS FLOATED WAY UP TO THE SKY AND ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON!!"
  • The other day driving into Boston, he again started yelling at all the rockets in the sky (airplanes with white clouds behind them). This time though, he told Mommy to DRIVE FASTER SO WE CAN WIN THE RACE AND BEAT THEM!!!
  • At night when Eric comes home from work, one of Matthew's favorite things in the whole world, is to have him "Nibble his ears". Last night he just kept yelling "DADDY NIBBLE ME, NIBBLE ME!!!!!" Eric had taken him up the street and they ran into a neighbor with her baby. She was mentioning what her baby was eating these days. Matthew piped up and told her "DADDY NIBBLES ON MY EARS"

No comments: