Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thanks Hubby for the Tech Support!

I just wanted to post and say Thank You to my husband for putting the beautiful picture above in the title for me.

I found it today on Blogskins and it said everything I wanted to say, in one pic. You have to check out that site! Cool stuff, if I had the time to really learn it all. I wanted to go directly there again to thank Jenn and let her know how much I appreciate it, but my computer is slow right now. So tomorrow I will.

Unfortunately, the skin part I couldn't figure out, but my husband the tech guy was able to at least use the beautiful picture.

Well, happy and sad for Sanjaya tonight. No one wants to see him feel bad, but this being a singing competition, it was bound to happen. And hey! He still had 38 million votes! That's a lot of people.... So maybe something will happen with him entertainment wise anyway.





No comments: