Monday, April 2, 2007

More Of A Mild Monday than a Manic Monday

Today was more mild than my past Monday's with Matthew. Mommy had a visitor (if you know what I mean) so I was pretty much couch bound yesterday and most of today.

We watched Happy Feet today and Matthew said something that I had to share. Eric got him the movie yesterday, so he had already seen it once. Today he was telling me that Mumble was going to get "penquinapped!!!!" LOL

I guess the last 4 years of Toy Story embedded in his brain that Al toynapped Woody and so now whenever a character gets taken....they will be "Toy" napped!! Penquinapped..hehe

I love it.

Also earlier today....he made his first joke (without realizing it of course). He was playing a game online at NickJr I think, with Stanley where he got to pick out a landscape of either an ocean, a desert, a jungle etc., and he picked out a desert. He picked an animal to drag and drop on each landscape and was actually brilliant at it. Anyway, he picked an armadillo and said "Mommy, Where do Armadillo's live?" I looked at the screen and said "I think I on the plains"...He said "No, They LIVE IN THEIR SHELLS"....HAHAHA

He was looking at me funny when I said..you made a joke:-) Like joke, what joke? I was serious.

Keep checking back every so often, because of the recent concern over the world wide Web and bloggers safety in general, I might be again moving my blog to a more family/friendly place. Maybe our own site. Eric is going to look into it and we will keep you all posted.

(((hugs)))

No comments: