Friday, March 23, 2007

Previous Funny quotes of Matthew

3/11/07 - Matthew lying with me to take a nap looked up and said to me...Mommy, Will you be my girlfriend? I said, well honey I will love you forever, but Mommy is Daddy's girlfriend. He said, Well, I want you to be MY girlfriend. I said Someday! You are going to have so many girls, Mommy will be beating them off and won't be able to keep them away from you.

3/8/07 - Matthew watching animated caterpillar on Sesame Street doing exercises wearing a head band...says to me" Mommy, that thing on her head what make her strong"..I said, that's all I need:-)

2/23/07- Matthew just watched with Mommy a planning a Disney vacation DVD that I got in the mail.....I just said to him Mommy has to go upstairs and do some laundry so I can pack for PA tomorrow, he said "And I have to pack for Disney right?" LOL Poor kid, I don't think we are going to hold him off for a year, we might have to rethink when that trip is going to happen:-)

2/22/07- Mommy if you kiss your Diamond heart necklace, Daddy will appear home from work and give you a kiss back!!! He has my picture albums set up on my bookcase like a pretend work station with computer...when I walked up to him, He said..Hold on! I have to add that and type it!!! (because of me telling him that this morning)

No comments: