Friday, March 16, 2007

When you can't go out to play. You take more Pictures:-)




Well, today I have been busy cleaning up after our last few weeks of not feeling well. Matthew spent some time playing his games on Nick Jr. or Noggin this morning so it gave me some time.

I just looked out my kitchen window and thought, I have to take a picture of this.The blackness of the lake against the snow falling, and behind me my son licking what's left of his Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream and getting it all over his face. The beauty of two worlds.

The awesome scenery outside and the awesome scenery inside.

That is why I have so many pics. I am addicted and can't stop...someone please help me??? LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So not missing that snow! hehehe
Mathew is getting so big. And why not take a ton of photos, we're moms right..:)