Sunday, March 11, 2007

Somewhere between laundry, cleaning bathrooms and floors

Just checking in to let you all know that someone's still got the "D" word. It is a capital D now instead of a little d...it has been long week so that deserves capitalization.

Tomorrow morning I am calling his doctor (today being Sunday). I told him we are going to see Connie (her name) and he said while on the potty...."Is she going to give me a shot?"..last time we were there, he got the flu shot. I said, No.....He looked up at me and said..."Is anyone else going to give me a shot?"...I just smiled and said I don't think so honey...

You know how they send in another nurse to give the shots then the main doctor or nurse, he remembers.

I feel like the last week has been one of the longest of this whole winter. Matthew was running low on sweats, socks and outgrowing his underwear. Wrong week, not to make it to the store. I have washed so many sweats and soiled underwear in the last week that I think we have spent as much on water than I would have it I just had made it to the store and bought new ones.

I finally got to thoroughly clean the bathrooms today. He said he's sorry for dirtying up my potty. I said, Don't worry about it, that's why we have the potty, that's what it is for....

I just want him to feel better. I am now making him plain shells for dinner because I read on a website, named WEBMD that plain pasta is good for him now. He is happy to be getting "sea shells for dinner" while watching Spiderman.

Well, gotta go, just wanted everyone who reads to say a little prayer that my little boy isn't too dehydrated tomorrow when I finally get him to the doctor.

No comments: